Friday, February 25, 2011

Been a long time

I have finally found my camera as well as all its parts, so I am downloading videos and pictures for all my friends and family to see. Starting with Chloe's dance recital from last June. It was a lot of hard work, and she was glad when it was done, but she loved being up on that stage.

So much has happened over the last couple of years, it's hard to believe we have been in Virginia that long. We hope that by keeping this blog updated, (crossing fingers), that it will help us all feel closer together.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

WOOHOO! YOU POSTED SOMETHING:):) i HOPE THAT YOUR LIFE IS HAPPY AND WONDERFUL! MISS YOU

skcoe said...

Yay, yay, yay, YAY! You and Jocelyn all in one day? My heart is so happy right now.

I'll comment on yours if you comment on mine...

Love you woman.