Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Daddy in the Sandbox

I wish Mike could add his own pictures to this, but I will have to add the pictures he sends to me. Mike seems to be doing well, he was recently promoted to Staff Sergeant and reenlisted on the fourth of July. He was part of a mass reenlistment ceremony which was overseen by General Patraeus, the ceremony involved more than 1200 troops. A pretty impressive number given their goal was only 500.

4 comments:

skcoe said...

What an honor! That's really cool, he seems to be doing good, right?

JAMIE said...

so glad you started a blog...it really is great, especially when fam isn't around all the timr

debbie said...

Hey Catherine and Mike!
It's good to hear from you and see your blog. Congratulations on your third! -Debbie (Black) Crandall

Mandi said...

Catherine, It has been way too long since I have seen, or talked to you. I am happy to see that things are going well for you. I hope you don't mind if i check your blog to see what you are up to. -mandi oliver